Find Topic

Custom Search

Friday, October 10, 2008

Joke : What's Your Religion

I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump off. I immediately ran over and said "Stop! Don't do it!"
-
"Why shouldn't I?" he said.
-
I said, "Well, there's so much to live for!"
-
"Like what?"
-
"Well ... are you religious or atheist?"
-
"Religious."
-
"Me too! Are you Christian or Jewish?"
-
"Christian."
-
"Me too! Are you Catholic or Protestant?"
-
"Protestant."
-
"Me too! Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"
-
"Baptist."
-
"Wow! Me too! Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"
-
"Baptist Church of God."
-
"Me too! Are you Original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"
-
"Reformed Baptist Church of God."
-
"Me too! Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist
Church of God, reformation of 1915?"
-
"Reformed Baptist Church of God, reformation of 1915!"
-
To which I said, "Die, heretic scum!" and pushed him off.

Source : www.christian-jokes.org

No comments:

Jesus Cross

Jesus Cross