Find Topic

Custom Search

Thursday, October 9, 2008

BASIC SALVATION PRAYER

New comer christian
Maybe we can use One of Basic Salvation Prayer
Say the following prayer out loud, believe it from your heart and you will be saved.
-
Dear Father,
I now believe that Jesus Christ is Your only begotten Son, that He came to our earth in the flesh and died on the cross to take away all of my sins and the sins of this world. I believe that Jesus Christ then rose from the dead on the third day to give all of us eternal life.
-
Lord Jesus,
I now confess to You all of the wrong and sinful things I have ever done in my life. I ask that You please forgive Me and wash away all of my sins by the blood that You have personally shed for me on the cross. I am now ready to accept You as my personal Lord and Savior. I now ask that You come into my life and live with Me for all of eternity.
Father, Jesus - I now believe that I am truly saved and born again.
-

Thank you Father.Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Jesus Cross

Jesus Cross